Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Escape The Rat Race!


Tired of being chained to a desk from 9-5 Monday through Friday? Worn out from punching a time clock every day? Weary of those paltry 2% raises? Its time to be your own boss!
When I was in grade school I wanted to be a cowboy. In high school I dreamed of pitching in the major leagues. During college I decided to go into residential real estate. For the majority of my adult life I ended up working is sales and marketing.
For the last 20 plus years I have worked for a variety of companies answering to someone else’s rules and living by their pay scale.
FINALLY, at the age of almost 60 I have decided to escape the rat race and have been able to once again reinvent myself and find financial success and freedom.
I have managed to change over the years with my lifestyle, goals and dreams. But I always knew that I wanted to be successful while being my own boss and making the money I thought I deserved.
Finally I have found the secret.
Impressed?
Leery?
I was when I first thought of starting my own home based business. Another pyramid scam with cold calls and mass mailings? That's not for me!
Hi, My Name is Dave Carroll and over the past few months I have been able to be a cowboy on vacation in the mountains, attend baseball games in the middle of a weekday with the grandchildren and take my wife on a romantic getaway on the spur of the moment like I have always dreamed of doing.
Why? Because I have stopped punching a time clock and found a way to achieve financial success and be my own boss in a matter of months!
Yes, I have broken the mold and escaped the rat race while being my own CEO and boss.
If you are looking for something to change your life and give you the power to decide what you want and the faith in yourself to get it, then look for a system that will let you escape the Rat Race.

Helping You Find Peace and Prosperity
David Carroll
952-544-0117
www.thehomebusinesscompany.com

No comments: